U.S Marines ring !!!
We can never forget the importance of members of the U.S Marines to our Nation. The U.S Marines ring show respect and gratitude for the sacrifices that they make everyday to keep us safe! Let give this meaning gift for family, friends, and all supporters!
- Honor those who serve with this exceptionally crafted ring.
- High-quality stainless steel, no fading, no rust, no allergies, retaining it’s beauty for years.
- Precision cut detailing covers entire ring, smooth comfort fit against finger.
- High quality transport, exquisite packaging. Perfect gift for Valentines Day, Birthday and Anniversary Day to your friends and family.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
1. The Marines Were Formed Before The US Won Our Independence From The Brits
“On November 10, 1775, the Continental Congress approved the resolution to establish two battalions of Marines able to fight for independence at sea and on shore. This date marks the official formation of the Continental Marines.”
Samuel Nicholas (1744-1783), quoted above, was the 1st Commandant of the Marines. The Continental Marines of 1775 are today’s United States Marine Corps. and were formed before we were even an independent nation.
2. The First Officer Of The Marines Was Named Samuel Nicholas
The very first commissioned officer of the Continental Marines (now the USMC) was Major Samuel Nicholas.
Nicholas was born into a well known Philadelphia Quaker family, so was nicknamed the “Fightin’ Quaker”.
He became the 1st Commandant of the Marines in late 1775 and, as you’ll see below, played an instrumental role in their formation.
3. The Marine Corp Was Born In A Pub
The same day Nicolas became the commanding officer of the Marines, he went to local bars and taverns to recruit his two battalions.
One of Nicholas first recruits was Robert Mullan, the owner of a local tavern known as the Tun Tavern. Nicholas appointed Mullan as the chief Marine Recruiter.
Mullan set up his recruitment base in the Tun Tavern where prospective Marines, attracted by cold beer and the chance to serve, swarmed in.
A large number of the Marines who fought in the first two battalions were recruited at the Tavern and so it is often considered the birthplace of the Marines.
The original Tun Tavern burnt down in 1781, but was rebuilt and still stands today in Philadelphia. Today, Tun Tavern beer is sold throughout the Philadelphia area.