Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Nail Paint Facts
When it comes to painting our nails, there’s a lot more to master than just successfully polishing using the non-dominant hand. From dealing with smudges, to stubborn shades that don’t want to budge when we’re ready to take them off, we can use all the help we can get. Luckily, we have some tips that will make the nail painting process a whole lot easier–so read on below for these cool tricks that you need to know.
1. Line your nails with petroleum jelly before painting them for easy clean-up. By doing this, you will create a barrier between the polish and your skin so any mistakes you make will wipe right off.
2. Use a white nail polish as your base coat to make your nail color pop. Unless the polish you’re using is really opaque, the natural tint of your nails will alter its shade. To have the polish show up more true to color (like it is in the bottle), apply a white polish beforehand to cancel out that natural nail tint and amplify the color.
3. Speed up your drying time by soaking your nails in ice water after painting them. Believe it or not, the cold water will set the paint and help your nails dry quicker.
5. Remove stubborn polish by wrapping your nails in foil. If your nail polish just won’t budge when you try to take it off, soak a cotton pad in nail polish remover, put it on your nail, and wrap a piece of foil around your finger to hold the cotton pad in place against your nail. Leave the foil wraps on your nails for a few minutes. Next, slide the foil off along with the cotton and your polish will come off with it, too.
6. Paint white craft glue underneath glitter polish for easy removal. Glitter nail polish can be a pain to remove. To avoid the headache, paint your nails with glue before going in with the glitter. This way, when it comes time to say goodbye to the sparkles, you won’t have to scrub. You’ll be able to peel back the glue, bringing the glitter right along with it.
7. Roll your nail polish bottle to avoid air bubbles. We’re used to shaking our bottles up and down before we paint our nails to mix up the polish, but doing this can actually create bubbles. To mix things up, (bubble-free, that is), hold the bottle between your palms and rub your hands back and forth instead.
8. Loosen a stubborn nail polish lid by soaking it in hot water. Can’t get your nail polish open? Just add some hot water to the mix. Fill a glass with steaming water high enough to cover the lid, but being careful not to soak the bottle of paint, as that can mess up the consistency of the polish. Wait a few minutes before taking the nail polish out of the water. Once you do, you’ll easily be able to open the lid.
9. Spread petroleum jelly around the top of the bottle before closing it to prevent the polish from drying shut. To prevent a lid from getting stuck shut in the future, add petroleum jelly to the top of your polish bottle before you close it.
Quincy Monahan –
Great price and very good quality.
Javier Gleichner –
Good quality! Came to me nicely in 2 weeks.
Rhett Berge –
Great service overall, very professional
Gillian Vandervort –
Good product, would be better if it had an all in key though. But good overall. Correct price
Cary Borer –
Good set, but the color is slightly different
Lloyd Wunsch –
Good quality! Came to me nicely in 2 weeks
Jasper Swaniawski –
Great bulbs backed up by good customer support
Melany Reichert –
Good quality, fast shipping to the US, the item is as described. Would recommend again. Very happy
Odell Parisian –
Great material. Very comfortable and looks nice.
Ellis Schmidt –
Good quality, fast shipping to the US, the item is as described. Would recommend again. I am really happy with this purchase.
Sterling Bartell –
Good quality product. Excellent work and thank you, when I can I would like to buy more from this store. Recommend!!!
Quinn Hintz –
Great item, it’s working really well and came quickly. Strongly recommend.
Jamar Kohler –
Great quality for the price.
Cleveland Hahn –
Great quality with the price
Otho Keebler –
Good service. However the good is little too hard but satisfied with overall quality.
Hilton Howell –
Good quality. It`s worth my money, arrived in perfect condition.
Richie Hegmann –
Great product, no remarks, Amazing Customer Service… really fast response to solve my trouble, shipping took a bit longer. Affordable price
Josue Emmerich –
Great service, kept up to date through the whole manufacturing process
Rocio Crist –
Great product with amazing and reasonable price.
Adam Ullrich –
Good quality, arrived in perfect condition.
Wilford Gutmann –
Got it. Sent quickly. Seller communicated often to inform about shipping status.
Branson Mayert –
Great customer service and regular helpful updates on my order
John Larson –
Great quality product, really affordable for everyone
Louvenia Gleichner –
This product is great!
Baron Sanford –
Very patient with my questions. Also had some issues with payment and they were understanding