Wireless Dog Fence With Collar Just For You !!!
You love dogs. And you understand that all dogs or any animal don’t want to be locked up in a cage or just at the home. They like to play in the outdoors. But it’s hard to control them because they tend to stray too far from home. No more worries, there’s wireless dog fence with the collar. This is the invisible solution you can count on to keep your pets safe and within your yard’s boundaries. The system works by delivering mild static correction through two contact points that touch your pet’s neck. If your pet crosses the established barrier, a correction will be sent to get your pet’s attention but will not harm him or her. The adjustable collar allows you to create a perfect fit for your pet. Buy it now!
- 547 yard controlling range allows remote control training.
- Signal strength of controller is adjustable(0-100 level) to provide 22-547 yard controlling range.
- Receiver is waterproof, rechargeable, durable and economical.
- The receiver will train the dog automatically with beep / static shock mode to let your dog go back to the safe area when it breaches the boundary.
- Controller supports multiple receivers simultaneously without interference each other.
- Digital display screen of controller can show the signal strength.
- Easy to match code and fast to set functions, which will only work with your controller to prevent conflict with other similar devices when no obstacles among them.
- Adjustable collar can fit dog neck comfortably.
Optional Plugs: EU PLug
Mode: Static Shock, Beep
Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.35A
Output: 5V, 1000mA
Effective Range: 500m / 547yard
Controller Size: 14 * 8.5 * 3.2cm / 5.5 * 3.3 * 1.3inch
Receiver Size: 6.5 * 3.9 * 3.2cm / 2.6 * 1.5 * 1.3inch
Type: Electronic Fence
1 x Wirelless Controller
1 x Receiver
1 x Collar
1 x Charger with USB Cable
2 x Screws
2 x Screw Holders
4 x Contact Points
1 x Manual
1 x Test Bulb
- Please fix the controller to the wall without metal 1.5 m off the ground to avoid interfering wireless signal that may affect the controlling range.
- Dear customer, please rest assured to buy without worrying about the plug adaption. We will provide an adapter for you according to different country standard to ensure its normal use.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK Fashion’s 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
The dog is one of the most popular pets in the world (of course cat lovers will argue for cats). Dogs have long played an important role in the lives of humans. It’s thought that dogs have been pets for thousands of years. Dogs are often called Man’s Best Friend. This is because dogs help man out in so many ways.
Types and Breeds of Dogs
There are lots of breeds and types of dogs. Dogs vary in size from very small (just a couple of inches tall) to very large (three feet tall). Some breeds of dogs are considered better for indoor or outdoor pets and some breeds are considered working dogs. Jobs that dogs perform include hunting, police work, rescue work, and seeing-eye dogs for the blind. Because dogs are intelligent and willing to be trained, they make a great companion and work animal.
Dogs are mammals. Different breeds have different characteristics and skills, but most dogs have large teeth, can run fast and jump, walk on their toes, and have strong muscles.
Smelling, Seeing, Hearing
Dogs have very good senses. They have an excellent sense of smell which has made dogs good at tracking as well as sniffing out illegal items like drugs or bombs. Some dogs are specifically bred to increase their sense of smell. Dogs also have an excellent field of vision allowing them to see almost in a complete circle. Their hearing is very sensitive as well and has a large frequency range. This enables dogs to hear sounds that are much higher than humans. Their great hearing makes them good guard dogs.
Dogs as Pets
Dogs can be great pets for kids. The key is to train both the dog and the child. Kids must learn how to treat a dog so the dog will not retaliate. There are many expert trainers who can help you choose the right dog for your family as well as help train your dog and children how to behave.
Choosing a Dog
There are lots of great breeds out there, but each one is different. If you decide to have a dog for a pet, you need to choose a dog that fits your lifestyle. Some things to consider:
How active are you – Be honest here. Some dogs like to hang around, but others need lots of exercise. Pick a dog that fits your level of activity.
Yard dog or house dog – Some dogs want to be outside. Pick a dog that will be happy with the home and yard you have.
Do you have kids in your family – Some dogs are better with kids than others.
Finances – Before you get a dog, be sure to understand the costs. Can you afford feeding a dog, getting it shots, taking it to the vet, and more?
Time commitment – Dogs take time. They have emotional and physical needs that will take up a good amount of your time. Be sure you want to do this every day before getting a dog.
Fun Facts About Dogs
A dog can smell about 100,000 times better than a human.
The majority of a dog’s sweat glands are between the pads on its paws.
Chocolate can make dogs very sick or even kill them because it contains a substance called theobromine, which is like a poison to dogs.
Dogs hear around ten times better than the average human.
Smaller dog breeds tend to live longer than big dog breeds.
More than 30% of families in the United States have a dog for a pet.
Having a pet dog has shown to make people healthier. They live longer and have fewer heart attacks.