Faith, Hope, Love & Dream bracelets !!!
Four single words that all have great significance. Wear your favorite or get them all and remember the dream God placed in your heart. And four things will last forever—faith, hope, love, and dream !
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
- The word bracelet comes from Greek word “brachile” meaning “of the arm”
- The word ‘bracels’ described armbands made of leather and decorated with gold, silver and gemstones and worn by Greek soldiers
- Women began to wear smaller versions and called them Bracel-ets.
- The earliest known bracelets were worn by the Sumerians of Southern Mesopotamia in 2500 B
- Wearing bangles (non-flexible bracelets) is considered a must for married women in India and are an important part of an Indian bride’s jewelry.
- A pair of Wedding Bracelets was, in Victorian times, sometimes given by a husband-to-be to a bride. She wore one while engaged and the other on her wedding day.
- Several gold bracelets dating c 900-700 BC can be seen at the Bronze Age Collection at the National Museum of Ireland, Dublin.
- Bracelets at deblaca.ie are designed and handmade in Ireland
There are various kinds of bracelets available in the market today, details below:
- Bangle Bracelet: Kind of ring with no opening at all. Slips over the hand onto the wrist.
- Cuff bracelet: Very similar to the bangle bracelet, but with opening onto it.
- Charm bracelet: Charm bracelets are another kind of bracelets that have one or more charms attached to it.
- Tennis bracelet: This is basically a thin flexible wristband kind of bracelets, having clasps made up of a row of diamond and platinum.