Rolling Pins Decorative
Rolling Pins Decorative, Finally, an easy way to prepare the most beautiful and original Christmas cookies in just minutes! This unique, Christmas Rolling Pin would make a perfect Christmas gift for your wife, mother, friends (women or men) or anyone who loves to bake and love the magic of Christmas!
Rolling Pins Decorative,The Christmas Rolling Pin features a lovely pattern and it’s SO easy to use! This extraordinary, wooden rolling pin is engraved with your choice of either a beautiful snowflake and deer pattern, doggy bones pattern or snowflake patterns.
At SK Fashion , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization that works for Education for Girl Child.
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payment.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Rolling Pins Decorative, Best Christmas Cookies Dish
Use one of our Rolling Pins to bake Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
This is my favorite sugar cookie recipe; it’s tasty and simple and perfect for making textured pastries. These will rise minimally and maintain original shape nicely.
230g (-1 cup) butter
130g (-1/2 cup) cream cheese
160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
1 egg yolk
400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.