Gorgeous titanium polished ring with the name of Jesus and a cross encircling the ring. It is divine and meaningful. Really a special gift for your beloved person.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
SK Fashion’s 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Some Facts About Jesus
Jesus was born about 2,000 years ago in the land of Israel and became a religious figure known throughout the world. He is the founder of Christianity. Below is a list of items that help explain who Jesus is.
- Christians believe that Jesus is the Christ, or Messiah, who was promised by the prophets of the Old Testament of the Bible.
- The Old Testament was written centuries before the birth of Jesus. It spoke of the sinful nature of people and how sin separates people from God. It contains dozens of promises from God (prophecies) that he would send a Messiah – a special being anointed by God – who would restore people to God.
- The prophecies include details about the reason for a Messiah, his nature, his family lineage, birthplace and timing of his birth, the purpose of his life, as well as details about his death and resurrection.
- Throughout history, Jesus is the only person widely regarded to be the Messiah who was promised by the Old Testament.
- Jesus’ followers wrote the New Testament of the Bible, during the decades that followed his death and resurrection. The New Testament was completed about 1900 years ago.
- Jesus was born about 2000 years ago in the town of Bethlehem, which is near Jerusalem in the land of Israel.
- The New Testament describes the birth of Jesus as being miraculous, that he was born of a virgin.
- Christians believe that Jesus is God incarnate as a man, that he is both fully human and fully God.
- Jesus grew up in the town of Nazareth, in the northern part of Israel. That is why he also is known as “Jesus of Nazareth.”
- Jesus was about 30-years old when he started his public ministry, preaching and performing miracles.
- He preached a message of forgiveness and salvation. The New Testament has 27 parts – referred to as “books” – and these include the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, which contain many details about Jesus’ public ministry.
- Jesus performed about 30 miracles that are recorded in the New Testment. The miracles include healing people of blindness, deafness and other ailments, overcoming nature, and raising two people from the dead.
- His public ministry lasted about 3.5 years until he was executed.
- He was executed by the Romans after being falsely accused of being a rebel. The land of Israel was part of the Roman Empire during the time of Jesus.
- Jesus was arrested, beaten and executed by crucifixion. The Romans often used crucifixion as a means of publicly executing people.
- Jesus’ followers wrote that Jesus died and was buried and then rose again to life three days later. This is called the resurrection.
- After his resurrection, he met with his followers, preached for a short time more and then ascended into Heaven.
- The New Testament says that Jesus will return in the future to judge the living and the dead. That event is typically called Judgment Day.
- The New Testament does not say when Jesus is to return. But it does say that when he does, it will be obvious and known to everyone in the world.
- Anyone with faith in Jesus is forgiven of all sin, regardless of what they have done. In Christianity, faith in Jesus equals forgiveness and salvation.
- The New Testament also says that Jesus is the only means of salvation, that he alone is the intercessor between people and God the Father.
- A key quote from Jesus, as recorded in the New Testament’s Gospel of John, helps to summarize Christianity: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16, NIV translation).
Eloy McCullough –
Purchased as a gift for friends. They were very pleased!
Ramiro Kertzmann –
Quick friendly service
Craig Hansen –
Received within 2 weeks, perfectly packaged, came with no damage. I’m very satisfied and recommend.
Orval Hartmann –
Product arrived in good condition, high quality, packed like cabbage
Camren Hills –
Received the package in perfect condition
Jay Bernier –
Received it in around a month. Packed normally, nothing was broken.
Reymundo Koch –
Product has fair pricing with really good quality!
Deron Skiles –
Perfection! Highly recommend. The seller is amazing!
Monte O’Conner –
Really good pricing compared to the overall market.
Domenick Moen –
Really great service, well priced, trackable and economical.
Rey Greenfelder –
Product came in quick with good condition, let’s use it and see.
Immanuel Nitzsche –
Product received, without damage, well packed.
Clyde Swift –
Received product on time.The box is wrinkled, but everything inside is intact.
Mauricio Ritchie –
Quick delivery, and item quality is awesome
Howell Schinner –
Product delivered on time and well packed. Material quality very good. Practical and easy to use. Recommend the product with both quality and correct price
Oswald Ferry –
Pretty tunic! Great price. The material is so soft and beautiful. I will buy another in a different color.
Camren Mohr –
Really easy to use, I don’t think that it’s worth the purchase fee though.
Roel Marquardt –
Received the goods quite quickly, quality corresponds to description.
Remington Leffler –
Product delivery speed and packing as specified
Theo Jakubowski –
Quality good, fair price, really liked already tried very satisfied
Modesto Rutherford –
Quick service & reasonable price for this product
Russell Kunze –
Product looks the same as seller’s description. Timely shipping and in perfect condition.
Ronny West –
Beautiful.. Good quality.. Amazing!