Bring On The Sunshine T-Shirt!!!
Summer is coming and bringing bright sunshine just like you. And it’s great to spread that those vitalities to everyone. Anyone will love the look and feel of this Bring On The Sunshine T-Shirt. Buy it now!
Please use the following chart to determine your size. This chart is based on general standards. SK Fashion clothes are designed to fit the following body measurements:
HOW TO MEASURE
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- 1.Bust – Measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape under your arms and parallel to the floor.
- 2.Waist – Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline with one forefinger between your body and the measuring tape.(bend sideways – the crease is it)
- 3.Hips – Stand with your heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Sunshine shines Sunshine shines
Oh! look the dark cloud whines
Its rays are falling bright yellow
Making me so calm so mellow..
I am sure you all know that sun’s rays are super for us. But have you ever wondered why they are so cherished?
Sunshine helps us in many ways. When it falls on our body, it acts like medicine and destroys certain fungi and bacteria that live on our skin. The sun rays also make our white blood cells healthy and active. White blood cells in our body primarily fight germs and prevent us from falling sick. So you see sunshine actually strengthens our body’s army – our immune system.
Of all the vital vitamins that our body needs, sun’s rays are the only source of vitamin D, which is very, useful for our bones.
Our nervous system that send messages to our brain about what we feel, hear, smell, taste and also about how we move around. This system gets all charged up from the sunlight. No wonder most us feel happier on bright and sunny days than dark and cloudy ones.
So while, you must remember to hog five or ten minutes of sunshine every day, do not be too greedy. Excess sun bathing might not be a good idea as it can give you an itchy patchy sun burn!!