Smart Wifi Security Doorbell
$79.97 – $99.97
Price Reset When Sale Ends...
|Bulk/tiered discount - 1||2 - 3||12% $70.37|
|Bulk/tiered discount - 2||4 - 7||15% $67.97|
|Bulk/tiered discount - 3||8 - 10||20% $63.98|
|Bulk/tiered discount - 4||11 - 15||25% $59.98|
|Bulk/tiered discount - 5||16 +||30% $55.98|
Although going out everywhere, you can protect your home day and night with infrared night vision, keep your home safe at night by Smart WiFi Security DoorBell. You get alerts on your phone, tablet, and PC when anyone presses your Doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensors. Especially, you can hear and speak to visitors from your mobile device using the built-in microphone and speakers with noise cancellation. This is a perfect product for your house!
This wifi doorbell can connect home WiFi and achieve a two way intercom between the doorbell and cell phone. When a visitor presses the doorbell sound is activated and the camera will start sending real time images and call to the cell phone. The user will receive the call and can check who the visitor is, can intercom with the visitor and remotely unlock the door.
- Easy to install and use.
- Support WiFi connection, Android IOS APP remote control.
- HD 720P image quality, support night vision, camera view angle covers 166°.
- Ultra-low power consumption, remote active wake up, quick start.
- Rainproof: Doorbell can be installed outdoors, do not worry about being drenched by rain.
- Support picture snapping and video recording function.
- Support real time video and audio chat with visitor.
- Last longer.
- Support visual intercom, IR night view, TF card record.
- Support up to 32G TF card storage(not included).
★【NEWEST Function–2 Anti-theft Designs】
- On the one hand, a security screw at the bottom of the doorbell; On the other hand, a new function – every time someone takes down the doorbell from the back mount, you will receive a notification. A greatest security for you.
★【Truly Wire Free and Remote Control】
- No wires and cables are required, just download the APP, then connect it to your doorbell, keeping your doorbell always online, you can see, hear and speak to anyone at your door with clearly 720P camera in 166°wide-angle lens without noise. Both for android and iOS.
★【PIR Detection and Smart Night Vision】
- Detecting the slightest motion in front of the door. Low, midium and high sensitivity for you to choose. Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. Equipped with IR sensor and LED, day or night, rain or shine, the camera can automatically switch the light to ensure you a crystal view.
★【Low Power Consumption Smart Doorbell】
- Smart Video Doorbell adopts ultra low power technology, it can work regularly for about 6 months in Standby Mode.
- Three 18650 specification batteries,which is rechargeble in the doorbell with a usb cable connect to the electric power .
- Million HD pixels collocated with 166 degree wide-angle lens.
- Support mobile phone remote fast wake up device within 1 second.
- 4.2.4G Wi-Fi connection.
- High quality two-way talk with noise cancellation.
- Support PIR motion detection, when someone hovers at the door, immediately
- alerts push notifications to the mobile phone.
- Day and night mode automatic switching, whether day or night, the image is
- clearly visible, for your safety and family security.
- Note: In the normal condition, the family wifi signal only 15-30 meter without wall. If your home wifi Router is longer, you can add more a wifi extender to solve this problem
Q: If wifi signal is too weak near the door, How can I solve the signal problem?
A: You shall order with the wifi extender, It will hope you extend the wifi signal distance.
Q: What power it support, DC power or AC power?
A: It support 18-24V DC power.
Q:I order with battery, why I can’t turn on the camera?
A:All battery sent with a Insulating film, you shall move out it before you use.
Q:Is the night mode on auto at night?
A:Yes, It build in Photosensitive chip, Night mode will on auto at night.
Q:My house is a villa, I don’t want the camera doorbell call me always. How can I do?
A:In the setting, you can Turn off the PIR detection. Then it will not call you if no body click the doorbell button.
Q: Sometimes, the camera will disconnection in my phone, how can I do?
A: Transfer wifi connect to 4G, or transfer 4G to wifi. and then restart the XSH app. If problem can’t be solve, then restart the doorbell.
Q: Is every doorbell check before shipping?
A: Yes, Before we sent, all doorbell tested wifi connect, chime connect, video quality, sounds quality, Night mode, motion detection ….etc.
Q: Is the doorbell support Intercom？
A: Yes, it support 2CH Intercom. No matter where are you, people near the door can speak with you if your phone has wifi or 4G signal.
Q: Is the doorbell support 5GHz wifi or only 2.4G.
A: It support only 2.4G.
Q: Is one Doorbell support 2 or more chime?
A: Yes, One Doorbell support connect multi chime.
Q: If the battery power run out, How can I do?
A: you can use the charger with micro USB 5V power.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK Fashion’s 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Here are some home security statistics that may shock you… And hopefully motivate you to take action
2,000,000 home burglaries are reported each year in the United States.
About 30 percent of all burglaries are through an open or unlocked window or door.
Nearly 66 percent of all burglaries are residential (home) break-ins.
Renters are just as likely to be the victims of property crime as homeowners.
The highest percentage of burglaries occur during the summer months.
Homes without security systems are up to 300% more likely to be broken into.
Police offer tips to prevent home break-Ins
Background – Home Break-Ins
According to the FBI, Home Break-In (Burglary) is the most common threat to our home.
In the U.S. a home burglary occurs every 13 seconds.
Every 13 seconds a home intrusion is committed.
2.5 million+ home intrusions are committed each year.
Only 17% of the homes in U.S. have a security system.
2,500+ cars stolen per day… almost 2 cars a minute.
Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the U.S.
1 out of 3 residential assaults are a result of a burglary.
85% of break-ins are from non-professionals that are usually more desperate and dangerous.
People want security and need peace of mind.
Insurance agencies can offer discounts up to 20% for auto insurance when a home security system is installed.
Home security statistics tell us that 95% of break-ins needed some amount of force to break-in.
Thieves prefer easy access, through an unlocked doors or windows.
Home security statistics tell us that the type of tools used to break in are usually simple; a screwdriver, pliers, pries bars, and small hammers are most common.
Police usually only clear 13% of all reported burglaries due to lack of witnesses or physical evidence.
Who commits these crimes and why?
Perpetrators are usually male, under 25 years of age.
They are looking for items that are small and expensive and easily converted to cash.
Favorite items include: cash, jewelry, laptops, guns, digital cameras, small electronics (Ipods, GPS, PDA’s MP-3’s and CD’s)
Money is usually used to support a drug habit.
When do most break-in occur?
Usually occur in the daytime when occupants are at school or work.
July and August most the frequent months for break-ins.
February is the least frequent for home breaks.
How are homes targeted?
Simple selection process
Choose an unoccupied home with easy access, the greatest amount of cover and the best escape routes.
Homeowners often make this selection process easy for thieves by failing to take simple precautions.
set1, Set2, Set3