Rhinestone Double Mesh Magnetic Slimming Bangle!!!
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
10 things to know about magnet therapy
1. In 1999, researchers at New York Medical College tested the pain relief capabilities of magnets. They found that 9 of 10 diabetic patients with nerve pain were successfully treated for pain with magnets. Since only three out of 10 with sham magnets experienced relief, the researchers recommended magnets for all patients experiencing nerve pain.
2. Are magnets as effective as morphine? That’s what neurologist Dr. Robert Holcombe said after using magnets for many years on patients with back pain.
3. Between 2001 and 2003, a study of 194 women and men suffering from osteoarthritis of the hip or knee showed that wearing magnetic bracelets reduced their pain.
4. Studies have shown that magnetic pulses relieve severe depression. Researchers in this field say that the pulses activate cells deep inside the brain. Static magnets are used by Tibetan monks to relieve depression.
5. Dr. Michael Weintraub reported that a study of 375 diabetics who wore a magnetic device for one month showed that the magnets were “equal to or better than that from drugs.”
6. Pulsed magnetic fields affect bones and tissue, and they are routinely used to help heal knee pain and neck pain.
7. University of Houston researchers used magnets on 50 patients with severe post-polio pain. The study was considered a success. To prevent the placebo effect, half of the participants were given sham magnets, and half used static diskmagnets at the site of their pain. The real magnets cut the pain by more than half, but the sham ones had little effect.
8. It is a known fact that magnetic fields affect living tissue, and therefore our bodies. Pulsed magnetic fields are used to treat mental illness, and Yale researchers have shown that this treatment reduces the phantom “voices” schizophrenics hear in their minds.
9. Studies in Japan show that static magnets help to relieve pain in the neck and shoulders.
10. Dr. Ronald Lawrence used magnets to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. In a 22 patient study, 91 percent of the patients showed improvement after using magnets.
Study after study has shown that magnet therapy can help with many conditions, including: neck, shoulder, and back pain, peripheral neuropathy, menstrual pain, speeding wound healing in plastic surgery patients, and even reducing the side effects of chemotherapy.