Foot Massage Slippers Acupuncture Therapy Massager Shoes For legs Acupoint Activating Reflexology Feet Care Sandal !!!
Adopts unique magnetotherapy. 41 pieces massage points arranged scientifically on each shoe. It will better stimulate and massage foot acupoints due to its specially-made silicone massage column. 180 degree rotatable and magic tape design makes it comfortable to wear. It allows free adjusting of the degree of tightness. Massaging second heart on the foot when walking every day. It has great effect in activating blood and dredging the channel. An ideal item for health caring.
1. Specially-made silicone massage column.
2. 180 degree rotatable.
3. Better stimulate and massage foot acupoints.
4. 82 pieces massage points arranged scientifically.
5. Magic tape shoes which can adjust the degree of tightness freely.
Size Details: Approx. 9.25-9.65inch (38-39 (CN)), 10.04-10.83inch (40-41 (CN)), 10.43-10.83inch (42-43(CN)), 11.02-11.22inch (44-45(CN))
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
If you’re reading this, chances are that you’ve had an acupuncture treatment before or are seriously contemplating getting an acupuncture treatment. Most people are familiar with the fact that an acupuncture treatment involves the insertion of needles in various places on the body in order to address their health concerns. Some people might even be familiar with a bit of acupuncture jargon and come to the acupuncturist saying “I think my Liver Qi is stuck,” (which I love when people do) and some people might even know about the names of some of the pathologies we diagnose in Chinese Medicine such as Wind-Cold. Whether you are new to the world of acupuncture or can’t wait to have gua sha performed on that tight trapezius muscle I hope you enjoy these fun facts about acupuncture.
1. Originally acupuncture needles were not made of stainless steel but of stone, bamboo and bone. Today’s needles are extremely fine in diameter (about the thickness of two human hairs) and are sterile and disposable.
2. Acupuncturists feel your pulse and look at your tongue to gain information about your state of health and plan a course of treatment.
3. Acupuncture is highly individualized; for example, if 50 people with the common cold received acupuncture all 50 people could have different acupuncture points chosen as part of their treatment.
4. The World Health Organization released a report, Acupuncture:Review of Reports on Controlled Clinical Trials, which endorses the use of acupuncture for over 200 symptoms and diseases (low back pain, headache, nausea/vomiting, allergic rhinitis, depression/anxiety, side effects of chemotherapy and induction of labor to name a few) and the US National Institutes of Health issued a consensus statement proposing acupuncture as a therapeutic intervention for complementary medicine.
5. Acupuncture gained attention in the U.S. after President Nixon’s visit to China in 1972 when an accompanying reporter experienced significant post-operative pain relief after undergoing an emergency appendectomy and wrote about the benefits of acupuncture upon his return to the U.S.
6. Licensed acupuncturists attend a rigorous 3-4 year graduate program and complete over 2,000+ clinical internship hours and maintain their licensure with continuing education. Part of our education includes standard medical history gathering, safety, ethics and recognition of when to refer patients to other health care professionals.
7. As of 2004 nearly 50% of Americans who were enrolled in employer health insurance plans were covered for acupuncture treatment. (Insurance Coverage for Acupuncture on the Rise, Michael Devitt, Acupuncture Today, January 2005, Vol 6). You may be covered for acupuncture treatments too!
8. Acupuncture is just one part of a broad system of Traditional Chinese Medicine that also includes Chinese Herbal Medicine, Tui Na (massage), Tai Chi/Qi Gong (movement) and Chinese Dietary Therapy.
9. There are many styles and substyles within the practice of acupuncture. This may seem odd but Chinese Medicine has evolved over thousands of years and over vast geographical area which has subjected acupuncture to many different cultural, political and scientific influences. In the United States the most common styles of practice are Five Element Traditional Acupuncture, TCM or Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture, Japanese Acupuncture and Korean Consitutional Acupuncture which are all based in traditional principles of Chinese Medicine.
10. Acupuncture doesn’t hurt. Really!
Mike Lemke –
Amazing product! Received it nicely packaged. Highly recommend!
Osvaldo McClure –
Awesome gifts. Arrived straight in the mailbox. Everything was well packaged. Reliable seller.
Anderson Brakus –
Amazing price with lots of benefits. A worthy product. I recommend!
Sid Moen –
All whole, full perfectly packed.
Lambert Hammes –
Cheap price but is a really wonderful product!
Leonel Anderson –
Amazing… cheap price with whole lots of functions.
Alexie McGlynn –
Contact the seller, and good super fast response for my question
Monte Jenkins –
Beautifully packed, there is a protective film.
Tyrell Murray –
Beautiful! perfectly and design is so pretty! Arrived as expected.
Baron Schmeler –
Best customer support. cheers!!!!
Cicero O’Reilly –
An excellent product that does the promise with reasonable pricing.
Vern Kub –
As always, everything is just perfect! A well-done seller, delivery fast, quality at an altitude! 5 points in all respects! Keep it up!
Robert Franecki –
As always, everything is just perfect! A well-done seller, fast delivery, quality goods, effective communication! 5 points in all respects! Keep it up!
Maxwell Reichel –
Awesome gifts. Arrived straight in the mailbox. I’m very pleased. Everything was in well packaged. Reliable seller.
Evan Zemlak –
Amazing product! Received it nicely packaged within a short time.
Lowell Dach –
Amazing price. I will surely buy from this store again.
Zander Stoltenberg –
Amazing product! I love them! Seller was always so responsive! great great seller and product
Faustino Deckow –
Arrived early, product super good high quality with correct price, earned being experience
Joe Predovic –
All good, fast shipment, well packed.
Dewayne Pagac –
Arrived in less than a month, quality is as described.
Thurman Gibson –
Arrived in perfect condition, great!
Olaf Sauer –
Arrived on time, well packaged. Everything is true to the description.
Terrill Schumm –
Before the RB was sooo long, the dispute opened, but the seller quickly answered the delivery time, which was enough. In principle, I am very happy!
Ronny West –
Beautiful.. Good quality.. Amazing!
Emmanuel Jones –
Arrived in time and well packed, thank you!
This product is great!
Philip Bartoletti –
The set came in good condition, packed neatly, everything is beautiful.