Protection Neck Pillow for Bed !!!
Are you tired of sleeping with the pillows that are not right for you? If you’ve been waking up with neck pain, you may be wondering if you should try sleeping with the Neck protection pillow. Proven contour design perfectly supports and aligns your head, neck, shoulder, and back. You will fall asleep faster and deeper. It is possible for you to experience some discomfort during the first two weeks while your body is trying to adjust to the correct position. Try it for a new level of comfort whether you are back sleeper, stomach sleeper or side sleeper. Buy yours now!
Why is it so hard to find the perfect pillow?
- Regular fiber filling pillows lack neck support
- Down pillows are usually too warm and trap in moisture that can cause odor and bacteria growth.
- Other memory foam pillows suffer from heat build up from lack of airflow and inability to adjust from how it comes molded
- The pillow has a specially designed shape, this neck support pillow is ideal for different sleeping postures like back sleeping, side sleeping and stomach sleeping. This contour pillow is especially helpful to those who toss and turn all night long.
- QUALITY MATERIAL – Breathable memory form provides better air circulation to keep you cool and dry. Our hypoallergenic rayon/polyester proprietary blend pillowcase feels silky soft and smooth while provides dust mite protection.
- Pillow is made from premium high-density DYNAMIC FOAM, and won’t harden in cold weather. With the slow-rebound memory foam, this pillow keeps its shape, provides comfortable support for your head, neck, and shoulder, and offers maximum comfort for your sleeping.
Removable zippered pillowcase (rayon/polyester) for washing (machine washable) prevents stains and prolongs the service life of the foam cervical pillow while the inner cover (polyester) keeps the foam clean and breathable.
- Warm Tips: Since we use pure natural memory foam as the pillow core, the mat will have some smell the first time you take out. But please don’t worry, this smell is non-toxic and harmless, so it has no negative effect on human health. Before using, you may take out the pillow and put it in a ventilated place, but please don’t put it under the sunshine directly. After several days, the smell will be weakened and you can put it into normal use.
Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Neck And Back Pain
- More than 1/3 of adults say low back pain has affected their ability to engage in daily tasks
- Men (31 percent) are more likely than women (20 percent) to report that low back pain affects their ability to work
- Fixing sleep positioning with a knee pillow equated to healing 60% of the patients reporting to physical therapists and chiropractors about back and hip pain
- 80% of people worldwide that attend Physical Therapy or a Chiropractors, is due to back pain
- Posture is the main cause of back pain. Sleeping, sitting and standing posture is key for relief
- APTA reported that 2/3 of Americans suffer from back pain, but do not seek medical attention
Pillow Core: Washing Prohibit
Pillowcase: Machine Washable (Turn inside out to protect the velvet surface)/ Hand Washing Gently (Do Not twist too hard)
- Correctly positions your head and neck so you can sleep properly and wake up refreshed.
- Easy to clean, breathable cover
- The Ergonomically contoured design keeps your neck, and spine in ideal alignment while sleeping
- Provides Sciatica, neck, back & hip pain relief at night
- Will help relieve sciatica pain and pressure on the lower back
- Relieve strains on troublesome areas and promote circulation
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
SURPRISING STATS ON NECK PAIN
Take a look at these revealing and surprising neck pain statistics that shed light on a major health problem that impacts people around the world.
According to studies, Neck Pain is a major health concern that can impact up to 75% of the population of certain countries. It impacts more people in countries where repetitive tasks are regularly performed by a large portion of the population.
Neck pain is one of the more prevalent symptoms suffered in the United States. A variety of factors like ergonomics and posture can increase the chance of neck pain.
Find out more by reading these insightful statistics on neck pain.
NECK PAIN STATISTICS AND FACTS:
Anywhere from 16% to 75% of the population of countries around the world experience neck pain.1
Neck pain ranks in the top 5 disorders in the United States, with 10-20% of people reporting incidents of neck pain
Studies show neck pain impacts your physical, social and mental well-being2
Common causes of neck pain include cervical dysfunction, muscle and tendon strains and sprains, osteoarthritis and herniated discs or degenerative disc disease
Factors that influence neck pain include ergonomics at work, physical activity, repetitive movements, fitness related factors like body weight, diet and hydration and injury or illness
Osteoarthritis may be present in up to half of all neck pain cases in individuals over 50
Men have a higher percentage of disc problems (40%) than women (28%) in cases of neck pain in individuals aged 55-64
Neck pain has been linked to serious illnesses like heart conditions and cancers including lung cancer that has spread to shoulders, neck and lower back
Chronic neck pain, often called stiff neck, or aching neck, or a crick in your neck, causes discomfort that lasts for days or weeks and can be linked to malignant tumors
Most patients treat neck pain with rest, immobilization, exercise and therapies