Lined Winter Parka Just For You
Winter comes, the winds make you feel cold because the sweater is not enough thick. Do not worry! Now, you will have the Lined winter parka. Fabulously practical but very stylish, our parka will take you from autumn to winter with cozy fleece lining. You can participate in outdoor activities such as skiing, camping without fear of cold. Get yours now!
- Cotton Blend
- Zipper closure
- Feature:Cotton Blend Material, Full Sleeve, Hooded, Daily, Casual, Solid Pattern, Regular Length Standard Thickness Fashion Men Tops.
- Occasion: Suitable for Casual, Daily Wear. Good for Party , Club, Sports, Family Gathering.
- Match: Perfect Match with Legging, Jeans and Sneakers.
- Package Include:1 PC Men Tops.
The size table is just for reference, there are 1-3cm differences for the manual measurement (1cm=0.39inch /1inch=2.54cm).
Note: Each brand has its own size.Please refer to our size chart.Please contact us if you have any doubt about size , we will assist you with correct size or mention your high and body weight in the notes.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK Fashion’s 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
A parka or anorak is a type of coat with a hood, often lined with fur or faux fur. The Caribou Inuit invented this kind of garment, originally made from caribou or seal skin, for hunting and kayaking in the frigid Arctic. Some Inuit anoraks require regular coating with fish oil to retain their water resistance.
The words anorak and parka have been used interchangeably, but they are somewhat different garments. Strictly speaking, an anorak is a waterproof, hooded, pull-over jacket without a front opening, and sometimes drawstrings at the waist and cuffs, and a parka is a hip-length cold-weather coat, typically stuffed with down or very warm synthetic fiber, and with a fur-lined hood.