Hearing Aid Rechargeable BTE Wireless Bluetooth
1pc Hearing Aid Mini Digital BTE Rechargeable Bluetooth USB Sound Amplifier Mild To Severe Hearing Loss Ear Care Tools Deafness Device
Features of Hearing Aid Device:
- Eco-friendly hearing aid device material delivers comfortable and skin-friendly touch feelings, non-toxic and safe for skin.
- Easy-to-wear earhook design can be conveniently hung on your ear without dropping off easily, no discomfort will cause to your ears.
- Support Bluetooth connection, you can enjoy handsfree enjoyment of answering calls, listening to music, watch videos and more.
- Directly powered by USB charging for about 80-100 hours standby time, different ear tips can widely fit different users.
- Support easy button control, free to power on/off and adjust the volume, user friendly and convenient.
Specifications of Hearing Aid Device:
- USB charging
- Maximal Sound Output: 118dB ± 4dB
- Frequency Range: 400Hz-3800Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: ≤ 30dB
- Input Voltage: AC110-220V
- Output Voltage: DC5V
- Rated Power Supply Current Consumption: ≤ 2mA
- Do not remove or replace the built-in lithium battery
- The power adapter and the main unit have a certain amount of heat during the charging process, which is normal.
Charge for at least 4 hours at the first time, and then use out completely. After three consecutive times, the battery can be used optimally.
- 1 Bluetooth hearing aid
- 1 Manual
Bluetooth open method:
After booting, press and hold the M button for about 3 seconds of hearing aid device to hear a very clear sound, then the indicator light is blue which means the Bluetooth function is turned on.
Bluetooth connection method:
Turn on the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone, enter the Bluetooth search interface of the mobile phone system (or other smart devices with Bluetooth function), find the name of the Bluetooth device of ZTQ of hearing aid device and click the connection. After the connection is successful, there will be a voice prompt for the successful pairing of “Pairing successfully”.
When the battery is low, the Bluetooth function will not be used of hearing aid device, but the sound amplifier can work normally, because the power consumption of the sound amplifier is smaller, so please charge it when the Bluetooth function is not used.
- When a call comes in, press the M button of hearing aid device to answer or hang up, and press and hold for 3 seconds to disconnect. When playing music, short press the M button to pause or resume playback.
- If there is no sound signal for 10 seconds, the machine will automatically exit Bluetooth mode to enter the hearing aid mode and exit the Bluetooth connection after a period of time.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization that works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Myth: Hearing aids will restore my hearing to normal just as eyeglasses can restore vision to “20/20”.
Fact: Hearing aids do not restore hearing to “normal” or “cure” your hearing loss. Like eyeglasses, hearing aids can provide benefits. They can improve your hearing, listening abilities, and quality of life. But hearing aids are not perfect and are limited in what they can do. Even people with normal hearing have trouble hearing well in noisy places. The human ear is a very complex system with thousands of nerve endings. A hearing aid cannot provide the same level of precision that the normal ear can.
Myth: A hearing aid will damage my hearing.
Fact: A hearing aid will not damage your hearing as long as it is fitted properly, maintained well, and worn correctly. Your hearing aid works specifically for your hearing loss.
Myth: My hearing loss is not bad enough for a hearing aid.
Fact: There are several styles of hearing aids, and all are “state-of-the-art.” What is most important is that a hearing aid fits your hearing loss and your listening needs. Just because your friend or relative uses a particular hearing aid style does not mean that style is best for you. Your friend’s style of hearing aid may be wrong for your hearing loss and listening needs. Not everyone is able to wear the smaller hearing aids.
Myth: The smaller hearing aids are the best hearing aids.
Fact: There are several styles of hearing aids, and all are “state-of-the-art.” What is most important is that a hearing aid fits your hearing loss and your listening needs. Just because your friend or relative uses a certain hearing aid style does not mean that style is best for you. Your friend’s style of hearing aid may be wrong for your hearing loss and listening needs. Not everyone is able to wear smaller hearing aids.
Myth: Hearing aids will fix all my communication problems.
Fact: Hearing aids may help a great deal. But, you still may have trouble in some noisy areas, such as crowds and restaurants. Even people with normal hearing have trouble hearing well in these areas. Hearing aids are not perfect, but they do help you:
Hear softer sounds,
Hear better in background noise (such as a cafeteria), and
Understand speech better.
Along with your hearing aids, we recommend that you use good listening strategies—look at the speaker’s face, shorten the distance between you and the speaker.
Myth: I will like my new hearing aids the day I get them.
Fact: You may or may not like your hearing aids when you first get them. With hearing aids, you will hear some sounds you have not heard before or sound you have not heard in a long time. At first, background noise may seem loud and distracting. Your own voice may sound louder. It can take several weeks to adjust to listening with your hearing aids. Try to get used to your hearing aids under non-stressful situations. Start by wearing them a few hours at a time. A good place to start is at home with the TV or with just one (1) person in the room with you.
Myth: My hearing will get worse because my ears will depend on hearing aids.
Fact: Your hearing will not get worse by wearing a properly fitted hearing aid. Hearing aids provide your ears with sound otherwise not heard without hearing aids. Without a hearing aid, your ears do not receive sounds that they used to and your brain “forgets” what those sounds were like. It is important to stimulate Your hearing will not get worse by wearing a properly fitted hearing aid. Hearing aids provide your ears with sound otherwise not heard without hearing aids. Without a hearing aid, your ears do not receive sounds that they used to and your brain “forgets” what those sounds were like. It is important to stimulate your ears and brain with sound. You should depend on your hearing aid.
Because you lost your hearing gradually, you probably did not notice a big difference from day today. Once you get used to hearing well with a hearing aid, you will notice a bigger difference (not hearing as well) when you take it off.