HD Pixel Pro Super-Premium Auxiliary Smartphone Zoom !!!
- Compatible Brand:
- Samsung,Apple iPhones
- Phone Camera Type: Telephoto Len
- Model : Mobile Phone Lens
(1) The telescope has 8 times zoom, which can adjust the focal length well.
(2) The telescope can be used as a monocular.
(3) Fit most kinds of mobile phones, include flip phones and bar phones,
(4) Phone has back camera, can be connected to the telescope through the clip.
(5) Mobile phone’s quality of imaging can be improved evidently.
(6) Applicable to watch the game, concerts, tourism, observe animal lovers, news reporter long-distance shooting etc.
(7) Private detective taking pictures forensics, geological exploration, forestry management, railway port scheduling and etc.
(8) The product includes: one telephoto lens, one clip, one cleaning cloth.
Item Type: Phone Telescope (flexible)
Material: Optical lens, ABS
Length: 88mm/3.46in (not stretch), can stretch 15mm/0.59in
Small lens diameter: 15mm/0.59in; Large lens diameter: 21mm/0.83in (Neither including the lens border)
Actual Magnification: 12X
Objective Lens Diameter: 25mm/0.98in
Exit Pupil Distance: 2.2mm/0.09in
Exit Pupil Diameter: 11mm/0.43in
Field of View: 70 degree
Compatible with: All phone and tablet, include for iPhone Samsung Sony HTC etc.
1. Please use it care, because lens are adjusted accurately, if it drops or hit, the field of vision maybe not matched and picture will deflect.
2. Please don’t drop into water. If it drops into water, please repair it quickly.
3. Please don’t look at the sun absolutely, your eyes may be ache and blind sometimes.
1 X Phone Telescope
1 X Clip
1 X Cleaning Cloth
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Pixel density facts
Pixels per inch (ppi) or pixels per centimeter (ppcm) are measurements of the pixel density (resolution) of an electronic image device, such as a computer monitor or television display, or image digitizing device such as a camera or image scanner. Horizontal and vertical density are usually the same, as most devices have square pixels, but differ on devices that have non-square pixels.
Pixels per inch (or pixels per centimeter) can also describe the resolution, in pixels, of an image file. A 100×100 pixel image printed in a 1 inch square has a resolution of 100 pixels per inch. Used this way, the measurement is meaningful when printing an image. It has become commonplace to refer to PPI as DPI, even though PPI refers to input resolution. Industry standard, good quality photographs usually require 300 pixels per inch, at 100% size, when printed onto coated paper stock, using a printing screen of 150 lines per inch (lpi). This delivers a quality factor of 2, which is optimum. The lowest acceptable quality factor is considered 1.5, which equates to printing a 225 ppi image using a 150 lpi screen onto coated paper.
Screen frequency is determined by the type of paper the image is printed on. An absorbent paper surface, uncoated recycled paper for instance, lets ink droplets spread (dot gain)—so requires a more open printing screen. Input resolution can therefore be reduced to minimize file size without loss in quality, as long as the quality factor of 2 is maintained. This is easily determined by doubling the line frequency. For example, printing on an uncoated paper stock often limits printing screen frequency to no more than 120 lpi, therefore, a quality factor of 2 is achieved with images of 240 ppi.