Cycling Signal Indicator
|Bulk/tiered discount - 1||2 - 3||12% $52.77|
|Bulk/tiered discount - 2||4 - 7||15% $50.97|
|Bulk/tiered discount - 3||8 - 10||20% $47.98|
|Bulk/tiered discount - 4||11 - 15||25% $44.98|
|Bulk/tiered discount - 5||16 +||30% $41.98|
- MAKE RUNNING AND BIKING SAFER – A wearable electric light for your torso, it’s the safest option for visibility when traveling roadside day or night.
- Main Function: Turn signal for bike riding, traveling, hiking, etc
- WEAR IT IN THE RAIN – Made of a soft, comfortable, and waterproof polyester you can wear in the elements.
- THREE SIGNALS – Use it to indicate you’re turning right, left, or set it for blinking warning so vehicles and other cyclists can see you.
- Season: Summer,Winter,Spring
- Material: Polyester
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK Fashion’s 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
The longest “tandem” bicycle seated 35 people, it was more than 20 meters long
You can fit about 15 bicycles in the same space that one car occupies
It is 20 times cheaper to maintain a bicycle than a car
If the number of cyclists was tripled, the rate of motorist-bicyclist accidents would be cut in half
The world manufactures about 100 million bikes each year
Bicycle delivery services have become a significant industry over the last 30 years
The word “bicycle” was not coined until the 1860s
The Tour de France was established in 1903.
China boasts more than a half billion bicycles
In America, people use their bikes for one out of every hundred trips
The fastest bicyclist is American rider, John Howard
There are twice as many bicycles in the world than cars