6 in 1 Multifunction tool clamp !!!
- Tool features #2 flat Screwdriver, #2 Phillips Screwdriver, Pliers, Wire Cutter, Wire Stripper, Sheet Shear
- 1/8″ Rule Markings, Screwdriver Tips Meet ANSI Standards
- Solid Stainless Steel
- Great for women’s or men’s gifts, auto, camping, hunting, outdoor, hardware and more.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk !
6.Tracking number for every order.
7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
A clamp is a fastening device used to hold or secure objects tightly together to prevent movement or separation through the application of inward pressure. In the United Kingdom and Australia, the term cramp is often used instead when the tool is for temporary use for positioning components during construction and woodworking; thus a G cramp or a sash cramp but a wheel clamp or a surgical clamp.
There are many types of clamps available for many different purposes. Some are temporary, as used to position components while fixing them together, others are intended to be permanent. In the field of animal husbandry, using a clamp to attach an animal to a stationary object is known as “rounded clamping.” A physical clamp of this type is also used to refer to an obscure investment banking term; notably “fund clamps.” Anything that performs the action of clamping may be called a clamp, so this gives rise to a wide variety of terms across many fields.