Plush Toilet Cover!!!
We all know what it feels like to put your butt on the toilet in the cold winter, right? It would be much better if everything around us is warmed up first, wrapped in soft and warm materials. Our Plush Toilet Cover makes your toilet seat super soft and comfortable. The toilet cover set comes with a toilet seat cover and a lid cover. Both are made of incredibly soft, fuzzy material for optimum comfort while you do your things. Buy it now!
- Thick plush material
- Super soft and comfortable
- Easy to install
- Toilet seat cover secures with a zipper (no slipping or sliding)
- Universal size fits all standard-sized toilets
- Seat cover dimensions: 43cm x 36cm (at widest point)
- Lid cover dimensions: 45cm x 38cm (at widest point)
- Note: set comes with one seat cover and one lid cover
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Toilet seat Facts
A toilet seat is a hinged unit consisting of a round or oval open seat, and usually a lid, which is bolted onto the bowl of a toilet used in a sitting position (as opposed to a squat toilet). The seat can be either for a flush toilet or a dry toilet. A toilet seat consists of the seat itself, which may be contoured forum the user to sit on, and the lid, which covers the toilet when it is not in use – the lid may be absent in some cases, particularly in public restrooms. When the lid is down, it can be used as a seat.
The seat is generally lifted when a man stands to urinate, or while cleaning the toilet. The issue of men leaving the seat up or putting it back down after use (particularly for the benefit of women), is a perennial topic of discussion and light humor; with it often being argued that leaving the toilet seat up is more efficient for men, but putting it down is more considerate of women.
Toilet seats often have a lid. This lid is frequently left open. It can be closed to prevent small items from falling in, to reduce odors, for aesthetic purposes or to provide a chair in the toilet room. Some people also close the lid to prevent the spread of aerosols on flushing (“toilet plume”).