Car Head Up Display
Car Head Up Display, Keep an eye on crucial driving information without ever taking your eyes off the road.
Car Head Up Display, Speed, revs and essential dashboard data (including water temperature and fuel consumption) appears in your regular driving line of sight via the the head up display
Auto brightness adjustment for total visibility during day and night driving
Plus, with a wide LED screen and auto brightness adjustment, the OBD II Car Head Up Display is able to project clear and vivid information in all driving conditions, day and night.
1: EANOP 100% Brand Guarantee
2: With Mirror Projecting, Display Data is more shine and clearly
3: Safty driving, Keep your eyes ahead, No need to down your head to see Dashboard while driving
4: Easy to Install, Only need connect the HUD with Car OBD port by OBD cable, HUD will display when car engine on / off
5: Over-time driving Alarm
6: Over-speed Alarm
7: Engine faulty Alarm
Car Head Up Display, Specification:
Unit size: 173*85*31MM
Display Unit: Car Speed, Clock, Battery Voltage. RPM, Water temperature
Alarm: Over-speed , Engine faulty, Water temperature, Voltage
Compatiable for: Cars in OBD II Standard
Installation position: On Center Console
Connection: Connect with Car OBD port
Car Head Up Display, Packing:
1X OBD Cable
4X Cable fixing tool
1: The HUD designed for the cars 12V Gasoline, HUD can not work for Diesel Cars. if the cars Gasoline & Electronic Mix, then the HUD only work when car is working in Gasoline, Maybe have not display when car work in Electronics.. thanks
2: Please double check whether your car is OBD2 Standard. The cars which produced After the year 2008 are normally OBD2 Standard(Such as produced in the year 2008.2009.2010….2018). Please do not make order if your car is before year 2008, such as, Produced in 2007.2006.2005…….
3: The HUD maybe not compatible with Mitsubishi cars, and Electric cars (Because the electronics cars are not in OBD2 standard )
4: For Mix cars, such as Petrol & Electronic Or Petrol & Rail Cars, the HUD can set to compatible with. but can not warrentty
5: The Following cars can not compatible with(Confirmed):
For Toyota Prius 2006 Spain
For Citroen C5 2005 Spain
For Citroen C3 2009 France
For Hyundai Tucson 2008 Sweden
For BMW 320 2009 New Zealand
For FORD FOCUS 2009 New Zealand
For Audi A4 and 2004 New Zealand
For Nissan Skyliner 2004 New Zealand
For Toyota Mark X 2007 New Zealand
For Lexus CT200h 2005 Spain
For honda accord 2006 Argentina
For peguot partner 2012 Israel
For Volksw Caddy 2010 Israel
For Toyota Prius 2015 Israel
For lexus ct 2011 Spain
For Bez smart 2008 Spain
For mitsubishi pajero 2003 Spain
For Lifan X50 2006 Russia
For VAZ Kalina 2007 Russia
For Vortex Estina 2006 Russia
For VW Caddy 2007 Ukraine
For Nissan Almera 2008 Ukraine
For Chevrolet Impala SS 1996 Netherlands
For Hyundai i30 2014 Slovakia
For toyota sette 2014 Malaysian
For Daihatsu Mira 2010 Russia
For Daihatsu Mira 2009 Russia
For hyundai kona 2018 korea
For Volvo S60 2011 Singapore
For renoult cenic2 2005 Russia
For FORD Focus 2016 Israel
For hyundai i40 2013 Kazakhstan
For toyota land cruiser 2006 Kazakhstan
For toyota corolla 2015 Kazakhstan
For seat ibiza 2009 Lebanon
For chevrolet cruze 2013 Ukraine
For Hyundai Tiburon 2006 Ukraine
For Toyota celica 2001 Moldova
Notice: If your car is OBD2, but can not display correctly, then need to set HUD to read data from your car Computer. The HUD is a displayer, what Car computer transfer to HUD, then what data display on HUD. So if your HUD can not display correctly, please contact with us.
At SK Fashion , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization that works for Education for Girl Child.
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payment.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Car Head Up Display,Annual Global Road Crash Statistics
View the WHO’s info-graphics on road safety facts.
- Nearly 1.25 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day.
- An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled.
- More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.
- Road traffic crashes rank as the 9th leading cause of death and account for 2.2% of all deaths globally.
- Road crashes are the leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.
- Each year nearly 400,000 people under 25 die on the world’s roads, on average over 1,000 a day.
- Over 90% of all road fatalities occur in low and middle-income countries, which have less than half of the world’s vehicles.
- Road crashes cost USD $518 billion globally, costing individual countries from 1-2% of their annual GDP.
- Road crashes cost low and middle-income countries USD $65 billion annually, exceeding the total amount received in developmental assistance.
- Unless action is taken, road traffic injuries are predicted to become the fifth leading cause of death by 2030.
- Annual United States Road Crash Statistics
- Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year
- An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled
- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year
- Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20
- Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person
- Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad
Car Head Up Display, Reducing Road Crashes
Road safety is a shared responsibility. Reducing risk in the world’s road traffic systems requires commitment and informed decision-making by government, industry, non-governmental organizations and international agencies. It also requires the participation of people from many different disciplines, including road engineers, motor vehicle designers, law enforcement officers, health professionals, educators, and community groups.
Car Head Up Display, Road Crashes: Predictable and Preventable
Road traffic crashes are predictable and can be prevented. Many countries have shown sharp reductions in the number of crashes and casualties by taking actions including:
Raising awareness of, legislating and enforcing laws governing speed limits, alcohol impairment, seat-belt use, child restraints and safety helmets.
Formulating and implementing transport and land-use policies that promote safer and more efficient trips; encouraging the use of safer modes of travel, such as public transport; and incorporating injury prevention measures into traffic management and road design.
Making vehicles more protective and visible for occupants, pedestrians and cyclists; using daytime running lights, high-mounted brake lights and reflective materials on cycles, carts, rickshaws and other non-motorized forms of transport.