925 Silver Honey Bee Ring Jewellery, 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery set is best gifts for Christmas, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Graduation Gifts, Bridal Gifts or the other special occasion you would like to make memorable.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization that works for Education for Girl Child.
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
925 Silver Honey Bee Ring Jewellery,Some Facts about honey bees
1. Honey bees are super-important pollinators for flowers, fruits and vegetables. This means that they help other plants grow! Bees transfer pollen between the male and female parts, allowing plants to grow seeds and fruit.
2. Honey bees live in hives (or colonies). The members of the hive are divided into three types:
Queen: One queen runs the whole hive. Her job is to lay the eggs that will spawn the hive’s next generation of bees. The queen also produces chemicals that guide the behaviour of the other bees.
Workers: these are all female and their roles are to forage for food (pollen and nectar from flowers), build and protect the hive, clean and circulate air by beating their wings. Workers are the only bees most people ever see flying around outside the hive.
Drones: These are the male bees, and their purpose is to mate with the new queen. Several hundred live in each hive during the spring and summer. But come winter, when the hive goes into survival mode, the drones are kicked out!
3. 925 Silver Honey Bee Ring Jewellery, What are these buzzing bugs most famous for? Delicious honey! But did you know they produce honey as food stores for the hive during winter? Luckily for us, these efficient little workers produce 2-3 time more honey than they need, so we get to enjoy the tasty treat, too!
4. If the queen bee dies, workers will create a new queen by selecting a young larva (the newly hatched baby insects) and feeding it a special food called “royal jelly“. This enables the larva to develop into a fertile queen.
5. 925 Silver Honey Bee Ring Jewellery,Honey bees are fab flyers. They fly at a speed of around 25km per hour and beat their wings 200 times per second!
6. Each bee has 170 odorant receptors, which means they have one serious sense of smell! They use this to communicate within the hive and to recognise different types of flowers when looking for food.