Sport SmartWatch Just For You !!!
- Sport SmartWatch, Stylish and simple appearance, 1.54 inch IPS full-screen touch color screen, support Bluetooth 4.0, support Android 4.0 and above, iOS 8.0 and above.
- Sport SmartWatch, Heart rate detection, blood pressure measurement, monitoring of blood oxygen, sleep monitoring (sleep time, sleep quality), a reminder of a sitting position, a reminder of a drink, a reminder of calls, a reminder of messages, raising your hand on a bright screen, a reminder of anxiety, shake the photo, let you enter smart life and live a healthy life.
- Sport SmartWatch, For WhatsApp Push, Skype Push, Facebook Push, Twitter Push Reminder, Line Push Reminder, Linkedln Push Reminder Instagram Push Reminder Snapchat Push Reminder Gmail Push Reminder SMS Push Reminder other Push apps, don’t miss important messages.
- Sport SmartWatch, Various sports (walking, running, cycling, swimming, hiking, basketball, badminton, table tennis, soccer.), Let you do more scientific, more interesting, IP68 deep waterproof, moisture-proof, waterproof, more comfortable exercises (best of all understand the international waterproof standard first in waterproofing)
- Sport SmartWatch, A gift for you and lovers: this is a new smartwatch update with so many features, easy to use, it is suitable for any age, our smartwatch is your best choice, you will not regret to go and get your lovers …
- Sport SmartWatch, Big surprise! Next time, when you are looking for gift ideas for her or for him, this is a gift with which they will be happy.
- Sport SmartWatch, Pulse, blood pressure, oxygen
- Sport SmartWatch, Several sports modes: walking, running, cycling, swimming, hiking, basketball, badminton, table tennis, football.
- Sport SmartWatch, Altitude, air pressure, UV, weather (push through the network)
- Sport SmartWatch, Step, stopwatch, remote photography, music control, alarm
- Sport SmartWatch, Sleep monitoring, a reminder of immobility, a reminder of drinking, viewing information, etc. (Available after connecting via Bluetooth).
How to connect an F10 watch from an application for Android iOS system
1. Sport SmartWatch,Downloading the WeearFit2.0 Application Scan the QR code to download or find “WeearFit2.0” directly in the Apple Store / Android market;
2. Sport SmartWatch,Binding use Click on the included touch screen of the watch, make sure that the Bluetooth phone is on, open the phone and “WeearFit2.0” after the application – enter the main interface, click one “My” button – into the interface and click “Connection Manager” – automatic search in the interface near equipment until the clock information appears, click “Connect” to connect the watch.
At SK Fashion , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
Just click the “Add To Cart” Button Below! There’s very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We’re thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization that works for Education for Girl Child.
SK FASHION’S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers.
2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery.
3. Safe Payment.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Real humans on our support help-desk!
6.Tracking number for every order.
7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Sport SmartWatch, Smartwatch Facts
Sport SmartWatch,A smartwatch is a wearable computer in the form of a wristwatch; modern smartwatches provide a local touchscreen interface for daily use, while an associated smartphone app provides for management and telemetry (such as long-term biomonitoring). While early models could perform basic tasks, such as calculations, digital time telling, translations, and game-playing, 2010s smartwatches have more general functionality closer to smartphones, including mobile apps, a mobile operating system and WiFi/Bluetooth connectivity. Some smartwatches function as portable media players, with FM radio and playback of digital audio and video files via a Bluetooth headset. Some models, called ‘watch phones’ (or vice versa), have mobile cellular functionality like making calls.
While internal hardware varies, most have an electronic visual display, either backlit LCD or OLED or Hologram.Some use transflective or electronic paper, to consume less power. They are generally powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Peripheral devices may include digital cameras, thermometers, accelerometers, pedometers, heart rate monitors, altimeters, barometers, compasses, GPS receivers, tiny speakers, and microSD cards, which are recognized as storage devices by many other kinds of computers.
Software may include digital maps, schedulers and personal organizers, calculators, and various kinds of watch faces. The watch may communicate with external devices such as sensors, wireless headsets, or a heads-up display. Like other computers, a smartwatch may collect information from internal or external sensors and it may control, or retrieve data from, other instruments or computers. It may support wireless technologies like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS. For many purposes, a “watch computer” serves as a front end for a remote system such as a smartphone, communicating with the smartphone using various wireless technologies. Smartwatches are advancing, especially their design, battery capacity, and health-related ap